Apa'apa'a at the Uplands
Apa'apa'a is the Hawaiian name of a fresh wind that sweeps through The Uplands of Mauna Kea Resort. It cools the evening for sunsets, for relaxing cocktails poolside on the wide lanai of these upscale 4 bedroom/4 bath vacation rental homes. A wonderful option for larger families visiting the Big Island, Apa'apa'a is a private, gated community with breathtaking views of the Kohala Coast and ocean.
Your private Hawaii vacation home at Apa'apa'a features:
- 4 bedrooms and 4 baths including 2 generous master suites with private lanais, and a guest suite with separate entry
- Private infinity pool and whirlpool spa
- Chef's kitchen with designer appliances and granite countertops
- Great room and formal dining area
- Contemporary, upscale island décor with interiors by some of Hawaii's best designers
- Central air-conditioning and tropical ceiling fans
- Home theatre with TV, DVD and stereo
- Internet access and fax machine
- Laundry area with washer and dryer
Guest Services and Amenities
- We are happy to stock your pantry and bar, provide flowers or other special requests for a moderate service fee.
- Housekeeping can be arranged on a daily basis (certain fees apply), or customized to suit your family's schedule.
- Concierge services are available to assist with dinner reservations, tee times, island activities and ocean adventures.
The Mauna Kea Resort Experience
Two of Hawaii's best beaches in repose by two of Hawaii's best hotels. Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel together equal an abundant Big Island, Hawaii vacation experience-with two championship golf courses, a delicious collection of dining options, shops, spa services, seaside tennis, fitness facilities, gardens, pools and activities. As a guest of the Mauna Kea Villas, all this is yours to explore and enjoy.